Vertical bar

Re: Bar ? -- Susan Desborough
Posted by Bunny , 07/07/2016, 11:09:35 Reply Top Forum

The vertical bar appears on my keyboard above the backslash. Press Shift to get this character.

So you would type the ? immediately followed by the vertical bar as your Glossary Phrase Entry. When you enter your shortcut, then only ? would be inserted in your document, and you could then type whatever comes next without automatic capitalization.

Edit | Reply | Where? | | Original Message | Top | Current page | Author