The glossary entry could be:

Re: Degree Symbol -- ITMT
Posted by Marianne , 02/13/2017, 10:33:40 Reply Top Forum


assuming you want to type the number, a space, and then the short form for this entry.

You can copy and paste this entry into the Add window. Up to you to assign the short form.

To enter symbols like this into the Add window you first do an Insert => Symbols in MSWord and then copy and paste it into the Add window.

Edit | Reply | Where? | | Original Message | Top | Current page | Author