Convert American spelling to British

Posted by susan Desborough , 04/25/2017, 20:34:33 Reply   Forum

Is it possible to select particular parts of a word, eg "ized" and convert this all entries in the glossaries in one go to "ised" instead of going through the entire glossary and changing one by one?

I have opened the Medstart glossary as a Word document and used the Find/Replace whole words, eg coeliac, foetal. Thanks for your help

Edit | Reply | | View All | |   | Current page | Author