Yes, you can do this.

Re: Convert American spelling to British -- susan Desborough
Posted by Marianne , 04/26/2017, 14:42:33 Reply Top Forum

Glossaries are text files you can open in Notepad, WordPad, or any editor, and do a Find/Replace.

Just make sure you save the glossary as a text document with the extension.glo

Edit | Reply | Where? | | Original Message | Top | Current page | Author