Special key functioning like a right-click to open a menu

Re: Lots of questions! :-) -- Marianne
Posted by Marianne , 11/17/2017, 12:09:54 Reply Top Forum

I just found out that you can use the Application key on your keyboard, if you have it, to open the menu that lets you transfer glossary entries.
On my keyboard it is between the Windows and the Ctrl key on the right side.

Edit | Reply | Where? | | Original Message | Top | Current page | Author