Certain phrases not expanding
I have been using IT for many years and was using version 7.2. Within the last week I have started having an issue with a group of expansions, all in the same glossary, do not actually expand. Nothing appears to happen. However, if I type ctrl+v after attempting the expansion, it pastes the expansion that I attempted. Other expansions in this glossary work fine. These expansions have been working fine for 4 years, until now. I copied and opened the .bak file that predated this issue and had the same result. I also deleted 1 of the expansions and recreated it, with no luck. I just updated to version 7.5 which unfortunately didn't help either.