Assign shortcut keys to start Instant Text at any time!
Just assign shortcut keys so Windows will open Instant Text.
This does not require creating a macro in MS Word. The shortcut keys will open Instant Text no matter what programs you may already be running.
Here are the steps to create the shortcut:
- Just open your Start Menu by clicking on the Start button.
- Locate the start menu icon for Instant Text in the Textware group.
- Right click on the Instant Text icon and choose "Properties."
- Put your cursor in the Shortcut key box (beside the word "none")and hold down the Ctrl+Alt keys on your keyboard and tap the "I" key.
- Click the okay button to exit the properties window.
Now, the next time you want to start Instant Text, just press those keys Ctrl+Alt+I again.